Monday, January 03, 2011

My Wall of Faces...

Faces of Timeless Beauty……

In your life time one comes across lots of faces …billions of them…some strike out ….some u tend to remember for life….some come to ur dreams…some u think of and that brings a cute smile on ya face… well here I m….though its not my lifetime yet…but yeah some I can list down too...

Lemme give u insight of how I landed up with this….Thought of writing for a very long time….just couldn’t settle down with any specific thing to pen down…then I realized.. ..I have fallen for many faces in my life…u think of them n then u find peace… yeah I did too smiled…so here we kick off…

Was never a movie guy before…till 12th I had hardly watched any movies…so it mite occur that this could had happened to u a lot before than it did to me… I had a chance to glance over a portrait ….it was a black n white one …N there she was…total awesomeness...u cud look at her….her cute innocent smile...just kept staring…and I know.. I had fallen....that face left such imprints on mah brain....all I cud think of…was to lay down n keep looking at her…

We move a bit ahead of that …after mah 12th ….i made acquaintance with one more angel…one more face that would go with me ..back to my grave.. and this was deadliest blow I suffered…a lone self me…my pc..n a late nite movie…..n that movie was played 20 times d very next day…god know how many a times after that…I fear to write abt her…dunno wud I do justice to her or not…her smile as they put “Best of the ones 32 made” … the loud laugh of “Vivien” in “Pretty Women” when she lay eyes on the necklace…. The look of her in “When u say nothing at all” …those auburn hairs …man u feel like.. u close ur eyes n u r in heaven…d last “I'm just a girl” proposal …timeless smile and timeless laugh…that still echoes in my ears to this date…My First Love and would be My Last Julia Roberts” …..

As we surpass that phase….came along the definition of “Cuteness” …be it all looks ….be it chopped hairs…be it long locks…..be it all messed up …Cuteness was the only thing which came screaming out of the frame…Her manly walk….d way she recites …d way she moves her head in both sides and do the nose thing …be it “Harry met Sally” …be it “kate & Leopold” be it “You got Mail” “Meg Ryan” was n would be “Cute” as Always …

Well seems to going long n tiresome...

To be Continued...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No mention of my cuteness. :(