Friday, May 29, 2009

Why..??

Well just some small bits i like put it down from now and then...!


Why do I feel like I am always all alone...
Why seems I am homeless,even when I am home..???

Why cant I try and yet not give a smile...
Why doesn't the world seem any worthwhile..???

Why do I always needed...people around ....
Happiness was never soo hard to be found ….

I don’t know what stops me from getting there...
Why it is the dullness… that I fear….???

Why do my days feel like a part of an incomplete trip...
Why does life now resemble a sinking ship...???!!!

At Nights I was left to succumb
Why did they always made me,so uncomfortably numb…

All I wanted was some …happiness to borrow….
Why am I always left as a….Man of constant sorrow...???

Why does it all happens to Me …
I just wonder Why He made me ..soo Lucky…???!!!




As in this was my very first successful attempt in putting down such a piece of writing..
Tried many a times..but all went in vain..!! I am totally aware that it does sounds too childish..but just take me as a Novice who's just tring to fit in !!

do line aur kahuga ..-

I just tried to pen down some of my thoughts here...
Please forgive me ...for all the pains U had to bear ..!! [:P]



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You Rock!!

-MJ

pali said...

its good :)

Dipraj Nandi said...

Don't bother.. it's pretty good!!
And yes, in all its pristine glory - this was a masterstroke

Gunjan Jain said...

It was not that bad as I expected and I loved last 2 lines like anything :P.

Good attempt. Make it little happy sounding and you will rock.

Anonymous said...

Hey lovely work !
Why do you sound so low ? Cheer up mann !!!!

Prity said...

Waah kya baat hai!! Poet bhi hai tu to.. :P:P