Sunday, May 17, 2009

Beast UnLeashed...

CAUTION: This blog rite here is negative..sarcastic…present some extreme views..So the choice is urs to go through the pains …!!!

Well 4 Years are gone by..On a happy note bachelors gonna end…I m gonna be Engg…and on the other hand….Colg life ends.. “Colg Life” this word holds a special place in everyones life period…It’s compose of the most cherisable moments of ur life..they say the best things happened to you ..but I m not so sure abt that…pardon me if my words represent me as a negative person …or gives u the idea of me being pessimistic…I dun blame myself for that ..may b wat I went thru if u wud have..u mite have ended with the same story ..or Not !!



I don’t know but yeah I missed a LOT in my colg life..I cant say that this Is wat I wanted out of it …Nope I cant ..there wasn’t any such thing happening to me wat I expected out to happen ..May be that’s wat my problem is ..I “EXPECT” …but that isn’t a bad thng after all …Y shudnt I...when u do things U should expect ..!! If u don’t Expect then how come can u do things...well “Expect” is a very liquid phenomenon ...well it can be Expect from Urself…or Expect from Others !! … Well we will settle down on the latter purpose of Expectation



Two basic things that I came across …in every field I tried to enter..In every single things I tired to do ….Two things were common and unfortunalty they were always thr..

Firstly spending time here with People made me realize ..well reliazed a whole lot of things but for now will stick to one … “Woman” was a very dominant factor in Ones Life ...U actually see the wat drastic changes a Woman can get into stuff ..yeah I was quite surprised..how the term “Woman” can move things around them ..but who is to blame for giving them that power….We ..!! Rite thru the beginning all I tired ..all I saw …was that the whole world around here revolving around them..No matter wat u do ..U will always find them ...starting off with one …

We …by “We” I meant me n my roommates...were hoping to take part in a Radio Show...

Were suppose to take part...we discussed …thot on that...evened practiced a bit on it…but later on due to certain lack of intrest the plan was not so successful…a day before I was waiting for practice..n others were busy boozing themselves End of story.On the very day of radio show...wat do I get to see…my partners...who were busying boozing themselves a day ago …were sitting on the stage with a Woman and taking part in the Radio show...!!Getting into a vacant place which was offered to me too...but as I had a hypothetical grp of mine…I denied..now that Woman made it happen…made them bunk classes..made them practice on the leisure time..and made me a Fool out of it…

I dun blame that Woman ..Y shud I ….

Since then n now..every move guys made..were planned..organised keeping “Women” under consideration...many incidents came by but I prefer not pointing them out as I wasn’t directly involved but went thru it...and also taking agony n standing apart from the crowd that too at the end …wudnt be preferable..!! diplomatic terms after all !! But the surprising part was..here ppl njoied with them and then called the filthy whores behind their back...the ones they laugh and hang ard…they come back n boost themselfs in public by vulgar n cheap comments abt them..How can u spend 2-3Hrs with them n then making a statement to people that We made it happen..n boosting off in public..as of they were materialistic charm for u...u njoied ..u bitched and Ur great!!....What I saw back from where I was …yeah Woman is afterall opposite sex so who wont be interested in them…thats natural…but it wasn’t them always ...And more importantly “ Women” wasn’t All ..it wasn’t everything !! ..there was a whole lot more to them…

Here you have some lazy asses who wudnt move a bit ..but just utter the word …"SHE” is also coming !! then u see…their asses moves like they were running for fuckin Olympics !! ..somehow I find this hard to get down my throat ..

After going through all of these small small things ..I do say....infact must say ...

It’s a Woman’s World !!!..And we Man made it …..!!




PS
: After going thru ..U mite have some sarcastic remarks for me..mite b thinking If m pretending to be a Saint or somthng…but Its true...I am not the above…I don’t say I m a saint but yeah ..I not like that...may be my views wudnt make u happy..but they are my views and this is My blog...N I am Unleashing the Beast Within….!!

11 comments:

Dipraj Nandi said...

Haa Haa.. Too Good.. Absolutely True..!

And tell you what, the "Women" actually know this! [;)]

prabalpratap said...

Thankyou...!! [:)]

well if the "Women" actually knows this..and stil they carry on..Then I am happy to be a "Man" !!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

You have put your heart out!!!..so it has the right ingridents! good work..i would say a part of reality but that's not the whole picture!!...u need to move on and experience it....that wud certainly reflect in your next blog!!

G.R.Kartikey said...

good work... for the first time really good work

Seahawk said...

Women are gud to spend time with if U dont get too senti ;)

prabalpratap said...

thanku sirjee ..@arthas ...well now thats where the problem arises !! :P

Absolutely Lost said...

Kya likhe be !!

You don't need a woman. You need a girl who understands you and once she is with you then the story is entirely different.

Well women do play a lot of role in the society but it is after a lot of struggle that they have reached that position and frankly speaking the way they handle things are sometimes way superior to men.

Life is about the balance. And you need to achieve that too. May be someday you will understand what it is and that day you will understand how difficult a world it is. One more thing is that it is easy to criticize others but way difficult to find good things about people. So make an effort to portray that as well :) This will create a balance of thoughts :)

Keep Blogging !!

prabalpratap said...

abe suba darling...kya likhe be kya hota hai ..tune toh lecture de diya poora :P ...anyways thnx..aage se will try to get down with the other side of d story too..!! [:)]

KitchenAdventure said...

All ur 3 blogs spoke about Women, and gals and how u try to impress gals even on a rally! its a MANS world still dear, wen u come out of college ul know! And BTW, wat wud have happened if u had told ur speech in front of that gals frns?? wat was so frightening.. nyways!!!

pali said...

well this is the 'bitter truth'..
good wrk buddy